QRnet Pages Terms
QRnet pages are designed to help organizations to connect and provide valuable information to QRnet members.
By creating a page, becoming an Administrator (as defined below), or continuing as an Administrator of a page (the “Page”) you are consenting to enter into legally binding agreement terms between QRnet (also referred to as us, we, “our”) and your Organization (as defined below) represented by the Page.
“Organization” means the business represented by your page which may only be a legal entity (such as a company or school) or you, if you are operating the business in your individual capacity (such as a sole proprietorship). You also represent and warrant that you are authorized to enter into these agreements on behalf of the Organization.If You do not agree to these terms, do not register as an Administrator and do not create the Page or continue as an Administrator for the Page.
You agree to only use QRnet Pages in accordance with these Terms.
QRNet members who created a QRnet page or were added as “administrator” of The page. You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Page must have at least one Administrator identified for the Page.
- Each Administrator of the Page must be a current registered member of QRnet (“Member”) with an active account and correct contact information.
2.2 Name Changes
You agree to accurately reflect the identity of the Organization on the Page and to promptly update any name changes of the Organization, including any that may result from mergers, acquisitions or other brand restructuring.
2.3 Content and Conduct.
You agree that:
- You will follow our Professional community policy and keep content professional, respectful, relevant, and accurate.
- You will only post content that is truthful and does not infringe anyone else’s rights.
- You will only use the QRnet Pages to identify and promote your own Organization.
- Your Organization operates a lawful business in accordance with applicable laws.
- You will ensure that all of the Organization’s actions (including by any Administrator) regarding the Page (such as all posts, additions, and deletions) comply with all applicable laws.
2.4 Compliance with Data Policies
If you process data about Followers (obtained directly from QRnet), You must ensure that You have a legal basis for doing so and that Your processing is in compliance with applicable laws (including by clearly informing the Followers about Your processing and obtaining their unambiguous consent where necessary). You are responsible for Your and Your agents’ processing of this data, including with respect to any secondary uses, disclosures or transfers of the data.
3. Intellectual Property
You grant to QRnet (and its affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable license to use, copy, modify, distribute and publish any content You provide to QRnet. The foregoing license survives termination of this Agreement with regard to content provided prior to termination. You represent and warrant that you own or have all necessary rights (including intellectual property rights) to such content (including to grant the license above).
4. Page Service Limits
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Any Administrator’s identity and actions related to the Page may be visible to others, including visitors and other Administrators of the Page.
- We may add or suspend any Administrator’s access to the QRnet Page (including administration of the Page) at any time at our own discretion.
- We may change or discontinue any of our services, including QRnet Pages. In addition, QRNet reserves the right to remove any Page at any time without notice, including all, or part of, the Page’s content.
- We may modify the Page in accordance with our policies. For example, we may modify the Organization name on the Page to address confusion or conflicting trademark rights. In addition, we may (a) restrict any name change and have no obligations to perform any change or other request, and (b) determine how name changes will be represented on profiles and on other references to the Organization on QRnet.
- We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our QRnet Pages (or other QRnet services) and can remove it at our sole discretion, with or without notice. QRnet may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
5. Modification and Termination
5.1 Modification of Agreement
We may modify this Agreement from time to time. If we make material changes to the Agreement, we will attempt to provide You notice through QRnet (or by other means) to provide You the opportunity to review the changes before they become effective. We agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If You object to any changes, You may terminate this Agreement (in accordance with Section 5.2); however if You do not terminate Your Agreement, Your continued use of our QRNet Pages after we publish or otherwise notify You about our changes to these terms means that You are consenting to the updated terms.
5.2 Termination of Agreement
If You wish to terminate this Agreement, at any time You can do so by:
- Removing all Administrators of the Page, including Yourself (and others, if applicable).
- Deactivating the Page.
- If you are the only Administrator, closing your QRnet account.
- Notifying QRnet through our Contacts. QRnet has no obligation to deactivate the Page (even after termination). QRnet may terminate this Agreement by de-activating the Page and/or by providing notice to at least one Administrator or otherwise to the Organization.